Call for International consultancy for the provision of the guidelines for work with children and youth on the streets in Western Balkans
(as part of a project “ARYSE – At-Risk Youth Social Empowerment”)
- University degree;
- Advanced university degree in social work, psychology or pedagogy or other relevant field is a string asset;
- At least 5 years of experience and expertise (including practical) in the area of social or health protection of young people at risk;
- Have knowledge of relevant international standards in the areas of service provision for street youth and children;
- Familiarity with the social and child care system in Western Balkan is a strong asset;
- Excellent command of local language (both spoken and written), while fluency in both local Western Balkan`s language and English will be considered as an asset;
- Strong communication skills;
- Excellent writing skills with proven record of publications within the last 5 years.
- Ability to work under presure with tight deadlines.
Applications are welcomed from individuals, groups or organizations who would like to contribute to delivering of long-lasting, positive changes for Western Balkans’ children and youth on the streets.
A full application should contain:
· Cover letter;
· CV(s), including list of publications within the last 5 years;
· Financial offer
sent by e-mail to email@example.com not later than 20 July 2017, quoting “Consultancy for Guidelines” in the title.
Please address any questions to Natasa Dedajic at +387 61 462 063 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Only full applications will be taken into account and shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
The Terms of Reference for the consultancy position can be found on the web site of the organization: www.margina.ba and on Margina`s FB public group Asocijacija Margina/Association Margina.