HOPS – Healthy Options Project Skopje announces this call for CONSULTANCY for developing guidelines for CSOs on working with children and youth who use drugs in the Western Balkan
- University degree; Advanced degree in social work, psychology, pedagogy, public health or other relevant field would be considered a strong asset;
- At least 5 years of experience in the area of social or health protection of young people at risk,
- Knowledge of relevant international standards and good practices in service provision for children and youth who use drugs, and ability to adapt these to the regional context;
- Familiarity with the health, social and child care systems in Western Balkan countries;
- Familiarity with the civil sector in the region;
- Fluency in any of the Western Balkan languages or English; Applicants who can produce the Guidelines in English would be preferred;
- Strong communication skills and ability to work within short deadlines;
- Excellent writing skills with proven record of publications within the last 5 years.
The detailed Terms of Reference for the consultancy position can be found at this LINK.
Applications are welcomed from individuals, groups, organizations or agencies who would like to contribute to delivering of long-lasting, positive changes for Western Balkan’s children and youth who use drugs.
A full application should contain:
- Cover letter;
- CV(s), including list of publications within the last 5 years;
- Financial offer
sent by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 20 July 2017 by 12:00 noon, quoting “Consultancy for Guidelines” in the title.
Please address any questions to Ivica Cekovski at +38977732703 or email@example.com.
Only full applications will be taken into account and shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.